Lunch & Learn with Cylance’s Richard Melick - Apr 3
Location: Kappa Data Headquarters / 9.30 - 14.00
Join Cylance’s senior security technologist Richard Melick to get a firsthand look at how the Cylance AI-based platform prevents cyber attacks against even the most advanced fileless attacks.
Featuring real-time demonstrations of advanced cyber-attack techniques, this event will provide attendees with an appreciation of the value proposition of prevention versus detection capabilities.
The event will also provide a comprehensive focus on incident response times and data gathering against advanced malware and practical considerations for any cybersecurity solution.
For this special occasion, Richard Melick, is flying over from the States (Denver Area), to share his knowledge and passion for cybersecurity.
On the Agenda:
9.30-9.45: arrival & welcome
10.00: start of the sessions by Richard Melick:
- The complete Cylance endpoint portfolio: CylancePROTECT® and CylanceOPTICS™, a product overview
- The difficulties in detecting and preventing advanced threats, from fileless to script-based attacks
- A walkthrough of incident response and data gathering after an infection, with demo
- How AI-based solutions prevent advanced attacks, including fileless malware and script-based attacks
- How to identify opportunities and win business
12.00: networking lunch with Q&A
14.00: end of the event
Benefit from this unique opportunity in the Benelux region and register your seat today.
Please note that places are limited to guarantee the quality of the event.
Participation is free of charge.