14 Mar Secure and future-proof networks for modern education – a must!
When it comes to educational institutions, setting up an IT infrastructure that is both state-of-the-art and future-proof is a demanding task.
Kappa Data and Lancom guide you on the way to becoming a digital institution and offer a comprehensive portfolio of reliable and powerful products/solutions for WAN, LAN, WLAN, network security and its central management.
Lancom’s extensive network and security portfolio, guarantees customized solutions for every need and budget, as well as maximum longevity of the products themselves.
The school – a protected place
Especially in the field of education, the density of devices accessing online content via Wi-Fi is often extremely high. At the same time, reliable filters are necessary for the protection of minors and physical separation of the educational and administrative networks a self-evident necessity.
A fast network is a basic requirement for digital learning, so that Internet searches, online collaboration and interactive learning methods run smoothly. And in turn, the administrative networks must be protected from unauthorized “intruders” which is unfortunately what we sometimes see in the media.
Why Lancom, what are the advantages?
Lancom has years of experience in delivering reliable networks in all types of verticals including in education. The product lines excel with long life cycles and professional management. Free security and functional updates provide lasting investment protection and that’s where the difference lies from the competition. Technical support and services are offered by our own in-house Support Center.
Lancom is an European supplier who can promise you the following:
- A complete range of network products comes from a single source – “Made in Germany”.
- They guarantee maximum IT security from a German market leader and are fully GDPR compliant.
- Secure separation of different user groups + additional authentication and content filters to protect critical information and minors.
- Minimal operating costs for and maximum availability of the components used thanks to central 24/7 monitoring and management
- Maximum investment protection through free operating system updates and the latest technology standards
- Wi-Fi access points for indoors and outdoors with always the latest technology and an understated and modern appearance
And we want to do even more!
To provide an insight into your current infrastructure, we offer a free site survey. This exposes hidden defects and is an ideal starting point to improve and optimize the (wifi) network.
With as end result a better performing and more stable wifi network!
Interested? Contact us at email@example.com