In this XIQ workshop you will learn about the different components of the ExtremeCloud ecosystem.
Specifically, we will explain the following products:
- ExtremeCloud IQ
- ExtremeCloud IQ Controller
- ExtremeCloud IQ Site Engine
- Extreme Switching
- Extreme Campus Fabric
Below you will find the agenda of the day:
- Introduction to Kappa Data
- What is ExtremeCloud IQ ? (Architecture, Microservices, Advantages of the Cloud)
- Introduction to Extreme Networks
- What is ExtremeCloud IQ Controller?
- Why do you need a Network Management Solution? (ExtremeCloud IQ Site Engine)
- What is NAC all about and why do my customers need it (ExtremeControl)
- How do my business applications perform? (ExtremeAnalytics)
- What’s Fabric and what’s the difference between this technology and a traditional switching architecture? (Extreme Campus Fabric, Extreme Switching)
- Set up a wireless network in an eye wink (live demo ExtremeCloud IQ and ExtremeCloud IQ Controller)
- Monitor and automate your network (live demo ExtremeCloud IQ Site Engine)
Bert Verschaeve, certified trainer for Extreme Networks.
The training will be held at our Kappa Data headquarters.
Grote Steenweg 18, 9840 De Pinte.
This workshop is offered free of charge.