In this training the migration possibilities from a WiNG distributed wireless network towards an ExtremeWireless Cloud or ExtremeCloud IQ Controller are explained.
You will also learn how to set up and administer a wireless network in both solutions.
Partners that have an existing WiNG network and want to migrate that solution towards ExtremeWireless Cloud or ExtremeCloud IQ Controller.
The differences between these both solutions are discussed during the training and individual cases can be discussed during the breaks.
At the end you will be able to re-make your existing configuration in ExtremeWireless Cloud or ExtremeCloud IQ Controller
- Learn about the two future-proof solutions of Extreme Networks
- Learn about the different supported hardware models (ExtremeMobility, Extreme Universal Hardware, IQ Engine hardware)
- Learn how to set up a wireless network in ExtremeWireless Cloud
- Learn how to set up a wireless network in ExtremeCloud IQ Controller
- Goal and use cases (current HW/SW situation)
- The Different Solutions (XIQ – XIQC)
- The Access Points
- Introduction to ExtremeCloud IQ
- XIQ – Distributed Architecture
- XIQ – Account Administration
- XIQ – Device Discovery and Provisioning
- XIQ – Network Policy
- XIQ – Common Objects
- XIQ – 802.1X External Radius
- XIQ – PPSK
- XIQ – Radio Profiles
- XIQ – Device Templates
- XIQ – CCG & Classification Rules
- XIQ – Deployment Optimization
- XIQ – Manage
- XIQ – Global Settings
- XIQ – Logs
- XIQ – 360
- CloudIQ Controller
- XIQ-C Models & Hardware
- XIQ-C Initial Setup
- XIQ-C Initial Configuration
- XIQ-C Sites
- XIQ-C Wireless LAN
- XIQ-C Open SSID
- XIQ-C WLAN with authentication
- XIQ-C Availability
- XIQ-C Monitoring
- XIQ-C Tools
- XIQ-C Administration & Management
- XIQ-C Software and Configuration Management
- XIQ-C Troublehoot
- General Troubleshooting
What should you bring with you?
Make sure you bring your laptop, it will be necessary for the hands-on labs. If possible, also bring a console cable.
Bert Verschaeve, certified trainer for Extreme Networks.
The training will be held at our Kappa Data headquarters.
Grote Steenweg 18, 9840 De Pinte.