We use functional and statistical cookies to give you the best experience on our site. These cookies are the minimum required to make the website function properly. They map, completely anonymously, your usage for analysis and research purposes.
We do not use commercial cookies for recommendations or advertisements.
You can find out more about the cookies we use here.
- This event has passed.
ECS ExtremeWireless Cloud Troubleshooting, 14/15-09-2022
Wed 14 September, 2022 @ 9:00 - Thu 15 September, 2022 @ 17:00€1300
ECS ExtremeWireless Cloud Troubleshooting training is a follow-up course to the ECS ExtremeWireless Cloud training. It uses a mix of theory and real-world troubleshooting scenarios.
Designed for network professionals responsible for supporting and troubleshooting Extreme wireless networks. This course is an advanced level class where experience with ExtremeWireless Cloud and ExtremeCloud IQ are required.
Please read the requirements before registering for the class as previous experience with ExtremeCloud IQ and ExtremeWireless Cloud is expected. The class is a fast-paced, error-based scenario lab that immerses students in real-world situations that require error diagnosis and corrective actions. It provides students with the information and skills needed to solve common WLAN problems using ExtremeCloud IQ tools and networking solutions.
- Attended the ExtremeWireless Cloud training course and in possession of the ECS ExtremeWireless Cloud certificate
- Possess significant work experience with Extreme/Aerohive products and wireless networks. Participants should be able to confidently navigate and configure the current version of XIQ with minimal or no instruction.
- Have access to the Internet to connect to XIQ for instructor-led virtual classes or your own laptop in instructor-led in-person classes.
Upon successful completion of this training and receiving the certificate you will have the skills and knowledge to deploy, configure and troubleshoot ExtremeWireless Cloud installations and common wireless issues using the built-in tools and Wireshark protocol analyzer
This is a 2-day training of which approximately 8 hours will be spent on practical exercises.
Matts Koppen, certified trainer
The training will be given at our office in Utrecht. If this is not possible due to COVID-19 measures, it will be given online. You will receive a confirmation 48 hours in advance.
Would you like to attend the training online? Please contact us.
- Troubleshooting theory and best practices
- Opening a support case
- Techdata File
- Co-Operative Control Protocols
- CAPWAP and Provisioning
- RF Troubleshooting
- Network Performance Troubleshooting
- ExtremeWireless Cloud troubleshooting tools
- Authentication and Roaming
- Private Pre-shared Key