We use functional and statistical cookies to give you the best experience on our site. These cookies are the minimum required to make the website function properly. They map, completely anonymously, your usage for analysis and research purposes.
We do not use commercial cookies for recommendations or advertisements.
You can find out more about the cookies we use here.
Barracuda Control Center Training | 20-21/04/2023
Thu 20 April, 2023 - Fri 21 April, 2023€1500
This technical training is for resellers and end users who use a Barracuda Control Center and want to expand their knowledge of how to manage and maintain it.
- Basic knowledge of the Barracuda CloudGen Firewall Platform
- Basic Linux knowledge
- The use of your own laptop is required for this training
In this training you learn all about setting up, using and maintaining a Control Center. Also how to manage Barracuda CloudGen Firewalls. Different best practices and troubleshooting scenarios are demonstrated and elaborated.
This is a 2-day training course. It contains both theory and practical exercises.
The training can also be followed online. Please let us know if you so desire.
- Introduction to the Barracuda Control Center
- Deployment methods
- Basic configuration tasks
- Introduction to features of the Barracuda Control Center
- Management of administrative profiles
- Introduction to configuration levels
- Access Control
- License Management
- Central Firewall Management
- GTI Editor
- Shared Services
- Site-Specific Objects
- Tunnel Remote Management
- Revision Control System (RCS)
- Remote Command Execution
- Centralized Firewall Upgrades
- Maintenance of the Barracuda Control Center
- Introduction to the underlying system structure
- Rest API
Cédric Dellisse, Certified Trainer | Kappa Data
Evaluation is a continuous process at Kappa Data so your feedback will be asked during the training. At the end of the training, you will also receive a full survey where you can add your feedback.
€1500 per person