08 Jul Case Study: DPG Media’s digital transformation
Publishing company DPG Media simplifies access to SAAS applications by centralizing Identity Management with OneLogin SSO and MFA.
DPG Media was looking for a cloud-based provider that would act as a one-stop shop for password management, provisioning and deprovisioning; a provider that would work in line with the cloud model and the company’s rapid growth so that new employees could onboard without difficulty. But also that the moment their employment ends, all permissions would be revoked.
After comparing several providers, the choice fell on OneLogin, the market leader in Unified Access Management. The platform manages access for all users, directories, and applications through:
- A centralized Cloud Directory
- Single Sign-On
- Multi-Factor Authentication
What makes OneLogin unique:
- It works for both cloud and on-prem apps, as well as all your users, directories and devices.
- They are #1 access management vendor with the highest score according to Gartner Peer Insights
- They offer better AD integration – AD synchronization in real time, with flexible mappings
Curious about the problems DPG Media ran into, why they chose OneLogin, and the integration of the platform? Download the Case Study and find out (only available in Dutch)!