20 Jan Allround Marketeer Vacature
Are you ready to become our next HERO?
To expand our Marketing team, we are looking for you, an all-round flexible Marketer who is ready to make a difference in the IT sector.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- You will set up and follow up on Marketing plans. You follow up all projects for the Dutch speaking market.
- Together with the Marketing team members you determine which Marketing campaigns will be done and for what amount.
- You support the team in thinking up and executing international campaigns & events.
- You talk to suppliers to get approval for the Marketing campaigns.
- Tracking budgets and campaigns in the suppliers’ portals.
- Ringing the bell on time to claim budgets/campaigns.
- You track all invoices and ensure they are paid on time, working with your Finance colleagues.
- You ensure that the expenses and revenues of all marketing campaigns are transparent. From this you can also determine the ROI of a campaign.
- You turn “boring” copy into a fun and engaging story, not only for websites but also for social media, datasheets, flyers, booklets, …..
- You also ensure that this content is fully SEO-proof and assess whether it connects with the target audience.
- We also work closely together as a team, so if you have any questions, you can always contact your Belgian colleagues.
- You look for opportunities to increase the Google ranking of our website, and check how the content reaches our target audience (e.g. Google ads).
- You can convert words into images and visual material.
You have a varied range of tasks. Being able to quickly switch between different topics is therefore a must.
Who do you work with?
- Together with the international marketing team, you ensure that all marketing activities are carried out on time and reach, appeal to and influence the target group into action.
- Together with our Business Development Managers, you will determine which campaigns and content are relevant to the target group. They are your first point of contact when it comes to technical input for your marketing activities.
- With the marketing campaigns you help the sales team to get in touch with existing and new customers.
- For the financial side of things, you work with your colleagues in finance.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for an experienced person who can stand his/her ground, someone who can work independently and think problem-solving.
- Are you interested in IT? All the better! If you are not yet, but are eager to learn, great!
- Someone who is fluent in Dutch (mother tongue) and sees English as a second language. We would like to have a real Dutchman in our team, in order to better approach the Dutch market.
- Experience with storytelling is a plus but not a requirement, having a fluent pen is. Would you like to show us your writing skills? We challenge you to rewrite this vacancy!
- Do you have basic knowledge of the Adobe package? Primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign will be used.
- Someone who has knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, website backoffices (WordPress),… and especially wants to specialize further in this.
- Are you someone who is proactive in your daily tasks; a plan-puller? Then we would like to welcome you to our team.
What can we offer you?
Kappa Data Netherlands, part of the Kappa Data Group, offers you a flexible job (with flexible working hours) with a permanent option in a dynamic and international marketing team with pleasant colleagues, an attractive salary with bonus, extra legal benefits and the possibility of long-term growth.
Who is Kappa Data?
We are a distributor of IT security and IT infrastructure solutions focused on resellers operating mainly in the medium and enterprise segment. In addition to selling products, we offer a wide range of services: training, configuration assistance, pre- and postal support, marketing support, … As you can see, there is something for everyone at Kappa Data Group.
Kappa Data operates in Belgium, where its headquarters are located, as well as in the Netherlands (Utrecht), in Poland and in France.
You will be working in the Netherlands office: Atoomweg 63, 3542 AA Utrecht with great colleagues.
Are you interested?
Then be sure to send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would like to join our team to [email protected]. Send it to us together with your CV (and cover letter). We will then contact you as soon as possible.